- This event has passed.
Friends of the Park Summit
It’s a new year, and Park Pride is bringing you a new model for our Friends of the Park (FoP) Program!
Join your park peers at our upcoming Friends of the Park Summit to launch our new initiative to keep you:
- more informed,
- more engaged,
- more connected,
- and more prepared to achieve your park goals!
At the Friends of the Park Summit, you’ll:
- have fun! This is not your average classroom lecture. Come prepared to play, laugh, and make new friends!
- learn how to best use the resources and services offered by Park Pride to make park improvements,
- connect one-on-one with Park Pride staff and other Friends of the Park group members from across the city to expand and enhance your support network,
- and discover how participation in your park, in neighboring parks, and with Park Pride will support efforts to raise the quality of parks for all.
A light lunch will be served.
Our deepest thanks and appreciation goes out to Atlanta City Council Member Carla Smith and Zoo Atlanta for supporting Park Pride’s Friends of the Park Summit.
See below for registration instructions, and contact Tina Arnold, Director of Community Building, with questions: email@example.com.
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED!