Park Pride Mission
To engage communities to activate the power of parks.
Park Pride Vision
An Atlanta where every neighborhood has access to a great park.
Park Pride Philosophy
Park Pride believes great parks have the power to improve our quality of life and strengthen the fabric of our cities. When parks meet the needs and reflect the unique character of the communities they serve, they are welcoming places for all members of the community to gather, play, relax, and connect with nature, encouraging mental and physical health and enhancing the resilience of our neighborhoods. This is the power of parks.
Park Pride Values
Park Pride operates in ways that align with our core values of being:
- Community: We recognize and respect the lived experience of people who live, work, and play in the communities we serve.
- Equity: We distribute our resources intentionally because all communities deserve access to great parks.
- Inclusion: Achieving great parks is an inclusive process. Park Pride programs are open and accessible to all through expansive outreach.
- Collaboration: Community, government, nonprofit, business, individual and philanthropic partners are central to our collective success and impact.
- Trust: Trust is critical to the relationships that make achieving our Vision possible.