IF YOU’RE INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING WITH US – please complete the form below, and we will reach out as soon as we resume volunteer projects!
Whether you’re with a community group, a corporate group, or just an individual looking to help out in your neighborhood, volunteering in a park is a great way for you and your peers to give back to the community while promoting teamwork and healthy outdoor activity. Park Pride welcomes and encourages groups of all sizes to get in touch with us so we can help coordinate a meaningful day of service for you.
- Offers customizable volunteer opportunities for groups of all sizes on a flexible calendar,
- Helps improve and beautify community parks and greenspaces,
- Creates opportunities to bond with friends, neighbors, and colleagues!
What to Expect
Park Pride custom coordinates a wide-variety of projects to create meaningful opportunities for groups interested in volunteering their time and efforts. From mulching and painting, to picking up litter and clearing invasive plants, volunteers take on a wide variety of beneficial park improvement projects. While each project and each park is different, there are a few things that you can always expect while planning or participating in a volunteer day with Park Pride:
- A highly organized and efficient volunteer experience in a park.
- Volunteer events take place any day during the week or weekend, and most projects last for three hours, usually from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Park Pride will provide tools and gloves.
- Knowledgeable staff on site that will provide project and safety demonstrations and answer any questions from volunteers.
- Lots of FUN!
We offer great volunteer opportunities for individuals and groups.