Do you live near or regularly use Lang-Carson Park? Do you play sports, garden, or enjoy the art at the park? Do you have ideas for how Lang-Carson Park could be enhanced and preserved for future generations to love and enjoy?
If so, we need to hear your voice!
The Reynoldstown community is beginning a park vision plan for Lang-Carson Park in partnership with Park Pride.
The Visioning Process will result in a conceptual master plan reflective of the community’s desires for what you would like to see in your neighborhood park. Your opinion is critical to the success of this much-loved and valued greenspace.
Take the Survey
This is the first step in the Park Visioning process. Click the link below and let your voice be heard!
2. Attend a public meeting/open house.
We will be hosting a series of public meetings over the next several months to collect ideas and get input on how Lang-Carson Park can better meet the community’s needs in the future. All meetings will be held at Lang-Carson Park. Mark your calendars for the public meeting dates below:
- Monday, August 12, 6 – 6:50 PM, inside Lang-Carson Community Center
- Saturday, September 14, during the Wheelbarrow Festival, Manigault Playlot
- Saturday, October 26, 10:00 AM – 12 noon, in Lang-Carson Community Center
- Saturday, November 23, 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM, during the Thanksgiving Basket Event
Please plan to attend one or all the public meetings to help us envision the future of Lang-Carson Park, and follow Lang-Carson Park on Facebook to learn more and get reminders about meetings!
We look forward to working with you!