Do you live near or regularly use Lang-Carson Park? Do you play sports, garden, or enjoy the art at the park? Do you have ideas for how Lang-Carson Park could be enhanced and preserved for future generations to love and enjoy?
If so, we need to hear your voice!
The Reynoldstown community is beginning a park vision plan for Lang-Carson Park in partnership with Park Pride.
The Visioning Process will result in a conceptual master plan reflective of the community’s desires for what you would like to see in your neighborhood park. Your opinion is critical to the success of this much-loved and valued greenspace.
Take the Survey
This is the first step in the Park Visioning process. Click the link below and let your voice be heard!
The survey is now closed.
2. Attend a public meeting/open house.
We will be hosting a series of public meetings over the next several months to collect ideas and get input on how Lang-Carson Park can better meet the community’s needs in the future. All meetings will be held at Lang-Carson Park. Mark your calendars for the public meeting dates below:
- Monday, August 12, 6 – 6:50 PM, inside Lang-Carson Community Center
- Saturday, September 14, during the Wheelbarrow Festival, Manigault Playlot
- Saturday, October 26, 10:00 AM – 12 noon, in Lang-Carson Community Center
- Saturday, November 23, 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM, during the Thanksgiving Basket Event
Please plan to attend one or all the public meetings to help us envision the future of Lang-Carson Park, and follow Lang-Carson Park on Facebook to learn more and get reminders about meetings!
We look forward to working with you!