Tea with Tina!
“Tea with Tina” is a series of local meetings in coffee shops around the City of Atlanta designed to give Friends of the Park and Community Garden groups access to Tina Arnold, Park Pride’s Director of Community Building, close to where they live/work/play.
Each Tea runs from 9:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. Members are welcome to schedule time or just drop in to speak with Tina in-person about their parks, deliver their MOU, set-up or be tutored on MeetUp, perform a park/community garden check-in, or get advice about their group.
There are 5 Teas (1 per quadrant and 1 downtown). The dates and locations are as follows:
- Wednesday, April 17th – Community Grounds Cafe (1297 McDonough Blvd SE, Atlanta, GA 30315)
- Wednesday, May 1st – Urban Grind (962 Marietta St NW, Atlanta, GA 30318)
- Wednesday, May 15th – Ebrik Coffee Room (22 Park Pl SE, Atlanta, GA 30303)
- Wednesday, May 29th – East Pole Coffee Co. (255 Ottley Dr NE #105, Atlanta, GA 30324)
- Wednesday, June 12th – 640 West Community Cafe (640 Evans St SW, Atlanta, GA 30310)
Reach out to Tina (email@example.com / 404-546-7963) with questions!