Three cheers for 30 years!
Thank you for joining us at Park Pride’s 30th anniversary celebration, the Green Tie Gala! We had a wonderful evening of festivities with supporters and friends. View and enjoy the photos in our Facebook Photo Album.
Online ticket sales have ended. A limited number of walk-up tickets will be available the day of at registration.
The Green Tie Gala is an opportunity to gather and break bread with friends to celebrate the many achievements for parks and communities over the last 30 years. That calls for food and drink worthy of commemorating such an occasion!
Join us at the gala to enjoy a dinner, catered by Soiree Catering & Events, featuring dishes from:
- Chef Holly Chute with Georgia Grown
- Chef Deborah VanTrece of Twisted Soul Cookhouse & Pours
- Chef Nick Leahy of Aix and TinTin
- Chef Christian Rodriguez with High Road Craft Ice Cream
You’ll have the option to pair your dinner with a selection of wine or a specially crafted beer from Orpheus Brewing created and donated in honor of Park Pride’s 30th Anniversary!
Additionally, enjoy small bites before dinner from Georgia Grown’s local growers and artisans, including:
- CalyRoad Creamery
- Built by Bees
- Elusive Jams
- Chinese Southern Belle
- Georgia Grinders
- Pine Street Market
- Georgia Sourdough
- Suga’s Pimento Cheeses
- Fruit Forward Orchards
The Green Tie Gala is not your typical gala. From arrival to last call, prepare for an evening you won’t soon forget!
The Green Tie Gala falls squarely between a dressy gala and a casual picnic, coming together as style we call “picnic-chic.” Bow tie, seersucker, sundress, wedge heels or sandals are all appropriate options for this event. High heels are not recommended as the event takes place on turf grass.
The gala will go on rain or shine, so check the weather and dress accordingly!
Between the tastings, dinner and connecting with friends, make sure that you:
- Enjoy a unique view of the Gala, The Home Depot Backyard, and the Mercedes-Benz Stadium from a tethered ride on a hot air balloon (weather permitting);
- Journey through Park Pride’s past and the event space with the Southern Pedaler,
- Tap into your playful side for the photobooth at The Home Depot Backyard’s playground,
- Join hands and jump into an engaging community dance led by Rob Harper of Contra Family Dance,
- and more!
Sally & Jim Morgens
Dorothy Yates Kirkley
Robin Aiken & Bill Bolen
Peggy & Gary Allumbaugh
Liz & Frank Blake
Melody & Ted Darch
Kelley & Jeffrey Ellman
May B. & Howell Hollis
Denise & Fred Koehl
Barbara & Bert Levy
Teed & Sadler Poe
Barbara & Ron Reid
Elizabeth & Christopher Rollins
Lisa & Mark Balloun
Marcia Dew Bansley
Nancy & Kirk Billings
Claire & Joseph Cronk
Louisa & Michael D’Antignac
Winifred & Tread Davis
Linda DiSantis & Bob Kerr
Katharine & Alan Elsas
Robin & Joseph Finley
Courtney & Clint Fletcher
Betty Hanacek & Ron Loines
Whitney & Patrick Hand
Kimberly & Edrick Harris
Cammie Ives & Dave Stockert
Riali & Blake Lyons
Elaine & Claud Morgan
Janet & Arnie Silverman
Lindsey & Peter Sones
Tamara & Iain Stewart
Esther & Jim Stokes
Anita & John Strickler
Sarah & David Sutherland
Caroline & Bryan Vroon
Tanya & K Whitner
Helaine Woodroof & Stacy Funderburke
Sally & Comer Yates
Join the Host Committee
Join this list of park heroes in support of the greener good!
Host Committee members will receive:
- 4 tickets to the Green Tie Gala
- 2 tickets to the Westside Parks Tour*
- Name recognition on the Green Tie Gala save-the-date, invitation, event program, and website
Become a Patron
Join the list of Patrons supporting the greener good!
Green Tie Gala Patrons will receive:
- 2 tickets to the Green Tie Gala
- 2 tickets to the Westside Parks Tour*
- Name recognition on the event program and website
If you have any questions, please contact:
Chad Nash, Corporate and Individual Giving Associate: email@example.com or 404-546-7984.
*All Host Committee members and Patrons are invited to join us on a VIP tour of the Westside parks, a special excursion highlighting the catalytic impact of parks and Park Pride’s work on Atlanta’s Westside, in the fall of 2019.