Attention Park Advocates!
DeKalb County could possibly obtain a surplus of $21 million in funds from refinancing bonds at a lower interest rate.
Please ask your Commissioner to support the reinvestment of a minimum of 15% ($3.15 million) to be distributed equitably throughout the 5 Districts back into parks!
3 ACTION ITEMS:
- Attend a meeting (see dates / locations below)
- Call / email your Commissioner
- Pass this information on to your neighbor
MEETINGS: Public Comment Times are FREE and OPEN to the PUBLIC
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016 – Commissioner’s meeting @ Commissioner’s meeting @ 9AM Manuel J. Maloof Center Auditorium 1300 Commerce Drive, Decatur
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016 – Commissioner Nancy Jester “It’s Your Money” Dunwoody Town Hall @ 7:00 – 8:30PM, All Saints Catholic Church (Social Hall) 2443 Mt. Vernon Road, Dunwoody
- Tuesday, February 23, 2016 – Commissioner Nancy Jester “It’s Your Money” Tucker Town Hall @ 7:00 – 8:30PM, Tucker-Reid H. Cofer Library, 5234 LaVista Road, Tucker
- Thursday, February 25, 2016 – Commissioner’s meeting @ 9AM Manuel J. Maloof Center Auditorium 1300 Commerce Drive, Decatur
CALL and EMAIL your Commissioner